Wednesday, March 7, 2007

jobbity jobs

Searching for a job around here is pretty tough, but nothing compared to Olympia. This morning I interviewed for a position I want so bad I wont jinx it by stating what or where it was. I wanted it so bad I turned into a complete freak. My stress level was at an all-time high. The woman I interviewed with was wonderful, warm, congenial, relaxed. However, I had already passed the point of no return with my nervousness. I stammered a few times, and the worst of the worst was when I felt my face start uncontrollably contorting- like I'd burst into stress tears. I kept biting my lip and trying to smile, but always aware that I must seemed like a real weirdo. I did let her know that I was nervous and excited, and we seemed to get on well. Cross yer fingers for me, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

superphoebe