Friday, March 2, 2007

Tyrannasaurus Ass

Favorite narcisist of mine, Tyra Banks, has been increasingly jumping on the curvaceous pride/positive body image bandwagon. I suspect that it is because she has been gaining weight since before she officially retired, and she is prolly sick of starving and/or god knows what she had to do to remain inhumanly thin. I saw her reach melodramatic tears when she announced pridefully that there are two plus-sized models in this cycle's ANTM. God how I hate her acting and am shocked by her audacity, and god help me for how much i just LOVE her. Please, please tell me why!

http://www.tvsquad.com/2007/01/25/tyra-banks-reveals-her-weight/

ps- did you notice how many time I say "god" in this post? I don't know wtf...

No comments:

Post a Comment

superphoebe