Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hal Perry on Nip/Tuck!

Hal Perry, known to Tammytown fans as Mr. Gene (the fairy queen,) was on Nip/Tuck this week- which should re-air on Friday night on FX. In his words "after watching the tape I made of it, I realized that I am dressed much like I was to play Mr. Gene (sweater vest, tie, slacks, etc), and it cracked me up. If you didn't see it, I'm playing a husband at an interracial swinger's party who watches his wife get a lap dance from a black guy and...well...gets into it. It's quite disturbing, actually, but was fun to play. It airs again on Friday at 11pm on FX, though I'm not positive. Check the FX website or your TV listings to be sure. Also, it'll come on earlier if your cable company gets an east coast feed from FX."

Hal is a really great actor- you could watch him play just about anyone and feel exactly how he intends you to. He can make you laugh with his perfect sense of comic timing (sometimes as subtle as a neck movement or cheek-twitch) or really relate to his character in serious moments. He also has great insight into the entertainment industry from all of his experience.
read more at Hal's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

superphoebe