Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Handmade Shopping Guide: Pearly Grey

It's highly possible that you, like me, know a ton of folks who are in the baby-making craze right now- just trying to get their families going before their clocks explode. This is my, at least, third round of baby-making in my groups of friends over the years. And, I have never been able to get anything more adorable, smart and truly useful than the great baby clothes, soft toys, blankets and other accouterments made by Jen of Pearly Grey!

I make a regular habit of getting the hospital takeout kit for baby showers, and I always win! She is highly skilled at making the cutest things that never fall apart, and you can find her, along with me and 180 other vendors at this Sunday's Crafty Wonderland Holiday Show!


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

superphoebe