Monday, January 26, 2009

20 days later

I had my check-in tonight with Lea. OK, just about 3 weeks in, after working out six days a week: I'm pleased to report that I have lost 5 lbs and 1 full BMI unit. The calipers also indicated a good .75% drop in bodyfat. And yes, I know all these measurement systems are pretty bullshitty, so...

My pants are fitting very differently- the baggy ones are now too big. Basically, my weight loss is not too significant in the very typical way that I am experiencing fat-muscle conversion. My thighs and heart feel the most affected. (And frankly, that is what matters most!)It's pretty remarkable how quickly you can feel reassuring results, even though it takes a while to see really healthful results. I also found that turning the corner from hate & pain to feeling good happened very quickly. I was hating it like poison last Monday, and craving it Tuesday. My legs are now hungry for action, and it's great! Now, we're off to Cozumel for 5 days or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

superphoebe