Scaled for one, easy to multiply:
- 1 mahi mahi (or any fish) fillet
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2-1 teaspoon ginger depending on taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 medium or small sliced tomato
- juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt to taste
- Place mahi mahi on top of a large sheet non-stick aluminum foil.
- Blend garlic, ginger, and pepper loosely. Optional to whisk together with olive oil.
- Top the fillet with the seasonings.
- Place tomato slices on top of seasoned fish.
- Drizzle the squeezed lemon juice all over your tomatoes and fish.
- Close up aluminum foil into a pocket so that the top and ends are completely sealed around your delicious fish.
- Bake at 425°F for 10-15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. T(iming depends on thickness of steak.)
- Sprinkle thick sea salt to taste all over your tomatoes after you pull it out of the oven and enjoy!